National Investigation Agency Recruitment 2019: National Investigation Agency advertised against 79 vacancies of Assistant Sub Inspector, Head Constables, and Constables. The candidate can apply for these posts offline till 11th December 2019 on the paper prescribed on the format of the organization. No chance is provided to the applicant once the due date of application lapse. Please check the details (regarding the scale of pay, selection process, etc.) given below to know in brief.
National Investigation Agency Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Investigation Agency|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Sub Inspectors, Head Constables, and Constables|
|Number of vacancies||79|
|Last Date to apply||11-12-2019|
National Investigation Agency Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Investigation Agency
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Sub Inspectors – 13
- Head Constables – 11
- Constables – 55
Last Date to Apply: 11-12-2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must have qualification equivalent to the qualification specified on the organization’s website.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Test and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package Rs. 29200-92300/- (post 1), Rs. 25500-81700/- (post 2) and Rs. 21700-69100/- (post 3) per month.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age not more than 56 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 11th December 2019.
Official Website: www.nia.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for National Investigation Agency Recruitment 2019:
- The application process will include a number of steps that include a print out of the form in the first instance.
- Read the instructions given on the form and fill the accurate details in the form.
- Paste the applicant white background photograph with the signature in the form.
- And in the end, post the application to the address given here. SP (Adm.), NIA HQ, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
- The incomplete and incorrect application form will not be accepted.
NOTE: Candidate can go through the updates published on the website to get the important detail.