National Health Mission Recruitment 2019: National Health Mission decides to hire eligible & suitable candidates for 552 vacant posts of Nurse Mid Level Health Providers. Therefore organization released an official notification to full these posts in an online mode through the website of the organization www.karnataka.gov.in. The applications can be put by the 10th December 2019 otherwise the organization’s application link does not work after the date said above. The applicant needs to ensure to check the article before the application of the post.
National Health Mission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Health Mission|
|Name of the Job||Nurse Mid Level Health Providers|
|Number of vacancies||552|
|Last Date to apply||10-12-2019|
National Health Mission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Health Mission, Karnataka
Name of The Posts:
- Nurse Mid Level Health Providers – 552
Last Date to Apply: 10-12-2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must have the following essential qualifications B.Sc (Nursing), Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing) from the recognized university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Exam and Document Verification.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package. consisting of Rs. 24200/- per month.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age not more than 35 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.karnataka.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for National Health Mission Recruitment 2019:
- The Applicants are required to fill the accurate details on the official website www.karnataka.gov.in.
- Fill the authentic details of the candidate in the form as per the instructions.
- Upload the mandatory documents without which the application will be incomplete.
- Pay the application fees if necessary otherwise, ignore.
- Submit the online application by the last date.
- Keep the application in the hard form for future reference.
- The hard copy is not necessary to post at any specific address of the organization.
NOTE: The candidate will be responsible himself for any delay to get the important detail on recruitment.