NCR Recruitment: North Central Railway just notified about new recruitment on their official website and for this they will recruit the best candidates for the job of Apprentice. Candidates who have eligibility they can appear in 446 vacant seats. Candidates must keep in mind that no application fee will be valid after the last date which is 30 November 2017.
NCR Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||North Central Railway|
|Name of the Job||Apprentices|
|Number of vacancies||446|
|Last day to apply||30 November 2017|
NCR Recruitment Total Vacancy Details
Name of the Post:
Number of vacancies: 446
- Fitter – 220 posts
- Welder (Gas & Elect) – 11 posts
- Mechanic (DSL) – 72 posts
- Machinist – 11 posts
- Painter (Genl) – 11 posts
- Carpenter – 11 posts
- Electrician – 99 posts
- Lohar / Black Smith – 11 posts
Candidates who have done their 10th /12th, ITI successfully from recognized university or Institution may apply for the job. For post wise detailed education qualification we should advise you to please visit the official website.
Candidate’s age should be between 15 to 24 years of as on 30-11-2017. Age relaxation for the recruitment will be applicable only for PWD/OBC/SC/ ST categories candidates, which is as per Governments rule.
The selection will be done through Merit List.
Candidates who belong to General and OBC Category they have to pay INR Rs.100/-, for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women categories they have to pay NIL. The application fee has been pay through online mode/ Debit card/ Credit card/ Challan.
Candidates should remember the Last Date for Receiving Offline Application Form is 30-11-2017.
Official Website: ww.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in
Instructions to apply for NCR Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates who want to apply, they have to apply Offline.
- Download the Application form in prescribed format.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill the application form.
- Paste your recent colored photograph and sign whether it is required.
- Took it in an envelope with all necessary relevant documents in attached with the application form.
- Send the application form to the given postal address.
Office of the Divisional Railway Manager Personnel Dept. (R&D Section) North Central Railway, Jhansi U.P. 284003
So this is all we have about our latest recruitment named as NCR (North Central Railway) Recruitment for 446 Apprentices Posts at www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in and if you want to know more please go to the official website for detailed information.