NCCS Recruitment 2021: National Centre for Cell Science, An autonomous institution of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology, (Government of India), publishes a 16 Scientist post notification. Candidates should read the instructions carefully and check their eligibility. The last date to apply for the post is 15 February 2021. Check below educational qualification, age limit, salary structure, selection procedure, how to apply, etc.
NCCS Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Organization Name||National Centre for Cell Science|
|The Last Date to Apply Online||15.02.2021|
NCCS Recruitment 2021: Important Details
Vacancy Details and Age Limit:
|1||Scientist ‘G’||1 (UR)||58 years|
|2||Scientist ‘E’||1 (UR)||55 years|
|3||Scientist ‘D’||1 (UR)||45 years|
|4||Scientist ‘D’||5 (OBC)||45 years + relaxation in age|
|5||Scientist ‘D’||3 (SC)||45 years + relaxation in age|
|6||Scientist ‘D’||1 (ST)||45 years + relaxation in age|
|7||Scientist ‘D’ (Medical)||1 (UR)||45 years|
|8||Scientist ‘C’||1 (OBC)||40 years + relaxation in age|
|9||Scientist ‘B’||1 (OBC) 1 (SC)||35 years + relaxation in age|
- Scientist ‘G’: Candidate should possess a Ph.D. degree with original work as evidenced by patents or publications and with fifteen years of experience in R & D.
- Scientist ‘E’: Candidate should have done M.Tech./MD/M.V.Sc./M.Pharm./M.Sc. with at least eleven years of experience.
- Scientist ‘D’: Candidates having M.Tech./MD/M.V.Sc./M.Pharm degree with nine years of experience in R & D Or PhD. with at least five years of research experience.
- Scientist ‘D’ – Medical post (NPA): Candidate should have MD/MBBS with a Ph.D. degree with nine years experience in R & D.
- Scientist ‘C’: Candidate should have done M.Tech./MD/M.V.Sc./M.Pharm/M.Sc. with five years of experience Or Ph.D. with 04 years of experience in R & D.
- Scientist ‘B’:Candidates should have done M.Sc./M.Tech./M.D./M.V.Sc/M.Pharm. with three years of experience in R & D Or PhD. in relevant field with one-year post-doctoral experience.
|Category||Scientist G||Scientist E, D, C, and B|
|Unreserved candidates applying from abroad with OCI status||US $30||US $30|
|OBC/Women Candidates applying from abroad with OCI status||US $20||US $20|
|1||Scientist ‘G’||Level 14 as per 7th CPC|
|2||Scientist ‘E’||Level 13 as per 7th CPC|
|3||Scientist ‘D’||Level 12 as per 7th CPC|
|4||Scientist ‘D’||Level 12 as per 7th CPC|
|5||Scientist ‘D’||Level 12 as per 7th CPC|
|6||Scientist ‘D’||Level 12 as per 7th CPC|
|7||Scientist ‘D’ (Medical)||Level 12 as per 7th CPC|
|8||Scientist ‘C’||Level 11 as per 7th CPC|
|9||Scientist ‘B’||Level 10 as per 7th CPC|
Official Website: Visit the official website of NCCS at @https://www.nccs.res.in.
Steps To Apply Online For NCCS Recruitment 2021
Go to the official website and read the instructions carefully. Applications are invited in the prescribed format as given in the advertisement. Fill up the form carefully and submit the form before 15 February 2021.
Important Links to Consider for NCCS Recruitment 2021:
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: The last date to apply is 15 February 2021 for NCCS Recruitment 2021.