Naval Dockyard Apprentices School Recruitment 2019: Naval Dockyard Apprentices School has a requirement for the 275 candidates for Trade Apprentice posts. The applications can be fulfilled for this purpose through the website of the organization by 05th December 2019. No acceptance of the application form after the due date of application. Visit the below given paragraph for the complete knowledge regarding the age limit, selection process, and much more information.
Naval Dockyard Apprentices School Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Naval Dockyard Apprentices School|
|Name of the Job||Trade Apprentices|
|Number of vacancies||275|
|Last Date to apply||05-12-2019|
Naval Dockyard Apprentices School Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Naval Dockyard Apprentices School
Name of The Posts:
- Electrician – 29
- Electronics Mechanic – 32
- Fitter – 29
- Instrument Mechanic – 15
- Machinist – 19
- Painter (General) – 15
- R & A/C Mechanic – 19
- Welder (Gas & Electric) – 23
- Carpenter – 23
- Foundryman – 07
- Mechanic (Diesel) – 14
- Sheet Metal Worker – 29
- Pipe Fitter – 21
Last Date to Apply: 05-12-2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must have 10th with ITI from the recognized school/institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Exam, Medical Exam, and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
Age criteria: Candidate should be born between 01-04-1999 to 01-04-2006 besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.indiannavy.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Naval Dockyard Apprentices School Recruitment 2019:
- The aspirant should visit the website of the Naval Dockyard Apprentices School.
- Put the complete information in the form of the candidate’s name, address, qualifications, experience, etc.
- Upload the required documents serving the proof base in the application process.
- And finally, click on submit to further approval of the application.
- In the end, send the print out of the form with copies of the relevant documents to the address specified below. The Officer-incharge (for Apprenticeship), Naval Dockyard Apprentices School, VM Naval Base S.O., P.O., Visakhapatnam – 530014, Andhra Pradesh
NOTE: The date for submission of the application’s hard copy is 12th December 2019 while for written exam is 29th January 2020.