Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2019: Naval Dockyard Indian Shipbuilding Yard has advertised to hire 1233 persons to place them on the vacant posts of Apprentice. The interested and desired person can be benefited through the online submission of application. Due date of application is 27th September 2019 and there is no chance of application beside it. To get the complete details regarding the contents of the post (application process, age limit, pay scale, etc., go through the paragraph specified below.
Naval Dockyard Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Naval Dockyard|
|Name of the Job||Apprentice|
|Number of vacancies||1233|
|Last Date to apply||27th September 2019|
Naval Dockyard Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Naval Dockyard
Name of The Posts:
- Apprentice (Designated Trade) – 855
- Apprentice Two years Training – 78
- Apprentice (Non-Designated Trade) – 300
Last Date to Apply: 27th September 2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate should be 10th with ITI from the recognized board or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
Age criteria: Candidate should be born between 01-04-1993 to 31-03-2006 besides relaxation for reserved categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.bhartisewa.com
Important Instructions to apply for Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the web page of the organization.
- Read the instructions given on the page opened carefully and choose the link to apply online.
- Fill the complete and relevant details (name, address, qualifications, caste, etc.) in the application form.
- Upload the important documents with the signature and photograph in the scanned form in the application form.
- At last, submit the application through the portal of organization after a careful review.
- Retain the print of the application form safely.
- The hard copy of application does not need to send at any place.
NOTE: Applicant should be aware so that he/she can get the latest notifications about the post. Once application submitted no change can be made in the details filled.