National Seeds Corporation Limited Recruitment: National Seeds Corporation Limited has issued a notice regarding the requirement of various Assistant, Trainee on the vacant 220 vacancies. The department is looking for dedicated and hardworking aspirants to occupy the vacant posts. The mode of submission of the application form is online via the official site www.indiaseeds.com. You need to submit your applications on or before 31 August 2020.
National Seeds Corporation Limited Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Seeds Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Job||Assistant, Trainee|
|Number of Vacancies||220|
|Last Date to Apply||31 August 2020|
Total Vacancy Details Of NSCL Recruitment:
Company Name: National Seeds Corporation Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant (Legal) Grade I – 03
- Management Trainee – 36
- Senior Trainee – 59
- Diploma Trainee – 07
- Trainee – 112
- Trainee Mate – 03
Last Date to Apply: Application form needs to be filed on or before 31 August 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates applying for various posts should have done 12th/ITI/Diploma(Engg.)/BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/M.Sc/MBA/M.Com from a Recognised University/Institute/Board.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be hired on the basis of the written exam, interview, skill test, and proper document verification.
- Assistant (Legal) Grade I – Rs.22000 – Rs.77000 per month
- Management Trainee – Rs.47480 per month
- Senior Trainee/Diploma Trainee – Rs.26114 per month
- Trainee – Rs.20179 per month
- Trainee Mate – Rs.19586 per month
- GEN/OBC – Rs.1000
- SC/ST/PH – Rs.500
- Assistant (Legal) Grade I – Maximum age limit 30 years
- Management Trainee – Maximum age limit of 27 years
- Senior Trainee/Diploma Trainee – Maximum age limit 27 years
- Trainee – Maximum age limit of 27 years
- Trainee Mate – Maximum age limit 25 years
Official Website: www.indiaseeds.com.
Application Process For NSCL Recruitment Online-
- Go to www.indiaseeds.com and open the official notification regarding this recruitment under the Career section.
- Fill the application form and attach a passport size photograph, resume, photocopies of mark sheets, experience certificates, other credentials like birth certificate, address proof, etc.
- Upload the latest colored passport size photograph and sign the application form by uploading the digital signature.
- Submit it before the last date.
NOTE: for more information, you should visit the official site mentioned above.