National Health Mission Madhya Pradesh Recruitment: National Health Mission Madhya Pradesh has released a job notification for this year. The department invites applications from the eligible and intelligent candidates for recruitment of District Epidemiologist (Contractual) under the National Health Mission, Madhya Pradesh. If you want to apply for the post of District Epidemiologist then read this job advertisement to know the eligibility criteria and various details regarding this recruitment.
National Health Mission Madhya Pradesh Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Health Mission Madhya Pradesh|
|Name of the Job||District Epidemiologist|
|Number of Vacancies||22|
|Last Date to Apply||11.04.2020|
National Health Mission Madhya Pradesh Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Health Mission Madhya Pradesh
Name of The Posts:
- District Epidemiologist – 22
Last Date to Apply: The last Date of Submission of Online Application is 11.04.2020 at 11:59:59 PM
Educational Qualifications: Interested aspirants should be a Medical Graduate with Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Preventive and Social Medicine / Public Health or Epidemiology (such as MD, MPH, DPH, MAE, etc.) OR Any MBBS with 3 years’ experience in Epidemiology/ Public Health.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the online/ video interviews.
Pay Scale: Job contenders will get an attractive amount of Rs.35000 per month.
Application Fees: Follow the official site to know the application fee structure for this recruitment.
Age criteria: For the above position minimum age limit shall be 21 & maximum age 45 years. Age will be computed from 1.4.2020.
Official Website: www.mhnmp.gov.in
How To Apply For National Health Mission Madhya Pradesh Recruitment Offline/Online-
- Interested candidates should visit the official site and check the eligibility criteria.
- If you fulfill the eligibility criteria then fill the application form.
- After submission of the application form, you need to send all the copies of the documents needed to the email address mentioned on the official site.
- Selected candidates need to submit a medical certificate which shall be validated by the District Medical Board before the joining of the candidate.
- Submit the application form and the asked documents before the last date.
NOTE: Applicants please note that this job is on a contractual basis of 1 year which can extend as per the MP Government decision. To get more information about this recruitment you need to visit the above mentioned official site.