National Council for Teacher Education Recruitment: Job seekers who are eligible and deserving are invited to fill application forms for National Council for Teacher Education Recruitment as Assistant, Stenographer on the vacant 18 seats. The mode of application form submission is online and is to be done till 19 September 2020 as the link will be inactive thereafter. The criteria regarding the educational qualification and age structure are mentioned in this article.
NCTE Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Company||National Council for Teacher Education|
|Name of the Job||Assistant, Stenographer|
|Number of Vacancies||18|
|Last Date to Apply||19 September 2020|
Total Vacancy Details Of NCTE Recruitment:
Company Name: National Council for Teacher Education
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant – 03
- Stenographer Grade C – 03
- Stenographer Grade D – 06
- Data Entry Operator – 01
- Lower Division Clerk – 05
Last Date to Apply: The final date for submission of application form is 19 September 2020 and the online submission starts from 20 August 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Job opportunists who are applying for various posts should have done 12th/ Graduation from a Recognised University/Institute/Board.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the written test, computer proficiency test, and typing test.
- Assistant – Rs.35400 – Rs.112400 per month
- Stenographer Grade C – Rs.35400 – Rs.112400 per month
- Stenographer Grade D – Rs.25500 – Rs.81100 per month
- Data Entry Operator – Rs.25500 – Rs.81100 per month
- Lower Division Clerk – Rs.19900 – Rs.63200 per month
- Assistant – Age limit of 20 – 27 years
- Stenographer Grade C – Age limit of 18 – 27 years
- Stenographer Grade D – Age limit of 18 – 27 years
- Data Entry Operator – Age limit of 18 – 25 years
- Lower Division Clerk – Age limit of 18 – 27 years
1. GEN/OBC applicants have to pay Rs.1250 as an application fee for Post 1 and 2 and Rs.1000 for remaining posts.
2. SC/ST/PwD/ExSM/Female applicants are exempted from payment of application fee.
Official Website: ncte.gov.in
Important Instructions To Apply For NCTE Recruitment Online-
- Interested applicants need to go to ncte.gov.in and open the notification link regarding this recruitment in the Recruitment Section.
- Fill the application form by entering all the details and also attach a photograph and other documents including dob certificate, id proof, mark sheets, etc.
- Upload your digital signature and latest colored pp size photo.
- Clearly mention the post you are applying to and pay the application fee accordingly.
- Submit the form on the official site of NCTE before the session times out.
NOTE: The candidates should check the official site from time to time to get more updates about this recruitment.