National Ayush Mission Lakshadweep Recruitment: National Ayush Mission Lakshadweep invites the applications in an Offline mode in order to fill the 24 Posts Of Physiotherapist, Yoga Instructor, etc. The ending date of the application is 30 November 2020 at 10:30 am and it needs to be submitted manually. To know the important information related to this recruitment, read the contents given below.
National Ayush Mission Lakshadweep Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Ayush Mission Lakshadweep|
|Name of the Job||Physiotherapist, Yoga Instructor|
|Number of vacancies||24|
|Last Date to apply||30 November 2020|
National Ayush Mission Lakshadweep Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Ayush Mission Lakshadweep
Name of The Posts:
- Physiotherapist: 03 Posts
- Yoga Instructor: 07 Posts
- Masseur: 14 Posts
Last Date to Apply: 30 November 2020 is the last date to submit the application forms.
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must have a degree in Bachelor of Physiotherapy/Diploma in Yoga Education/ Certificate Course in Ayurvedic Masseur from the recognized university, institute, or board.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the academic merit and personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs.16500 per month (Post 1), Rs. 11000 per month (Post 2, 3).
Age criteria: The candidate should be of the age as prescribed by the NAM.
Official Website: https://lakshadweep.gov.in/
Important Instructions to apply for National Ayush Mission Lakshadweep Recruitment:
- The candidate should read the instructions on the web page of the NAM organization.
- Fill the details in the application form (name, address, qualifications) in the form as prescribed by the department.
- Paste the passport size photograph with the signature in the application form.
- Submit the application at Programme Management Unit, NAM (National AYUSH Mission), Kavaratti on 30 November 2020 (09:00 am to 10:30 am).
NOTE: In case of any query, you can contact on 04896-262711 or can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org