Nainital Recruitment 2019: We are here before you to discuss the notification released by the Nainital Bank on 230 Vacancies for the posts of Clerk, Specialist Officer, and Probationary Officer. The due date to apply Online for the post is 14th July 2019 and after which no chance of application. Therefore, the skilled and interested candidate must think before the due date and should read the notification given below to know about the selection procedure, application fees, age limit, and much more.
Nainital Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Nainital Bank|
|Name of the Job||Clerk, SO & PO|
|Number of vacancies||230|
|Last Date to apply||14th July 2019|
Nainital Bank Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Nainital Bank
Name of The Posts:
- Probationary Officer (Scale-I) – 35
- Specialist Officer (Scale-I) – 60
- Specialist Credit Officer (Scale-II) – 35
- Clerk – 100
Last Date to Apply: 14th July 2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must be Graduate/Post Graduate with Computer Knowledge from the recognized university or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of Written exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
- For Post 1,2 & 4 Rs. 1000/-
- For Post 3 Rs. 1500/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 21-28 years (Post 1-3) and 21-27 years (Post 4) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 31st May 2019.
Official Website: www.nainitalbank.co.in
Important Instructions to apply for Nainital Bank Recruitment 2019:
- The candidate is required to go on google and put the website
- There a link will appear like ‘Apply Online’, Click on it.
- Fill the details in it after the readout of important instructions.
- Upload the scanned documents in the form including the signature and photograph of the applicant.
- Pay the fees by the use of the debit card, credit card or net banking.
- Finally, submit the form before its due date and take out the print of it for further need.
NOTE: The written exam will be held on 27th & 28th July 2019.