Nainital Bank Limited Recruitment: Nainital Bank Limited has published employment notification this year for Probationary Officers, Clerks post on the vacant 155 seats. All the aspirants who want to make their career in Banking can fill the application form on the official site of Bank. The bank wants to hire enthusiastic and dedicated persons for these posts. The last date for submission of online applications is September 15, 2020.
Nainital Bank Limited Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Nainital Bank Limited|
|Name of the Job||Probationary Officers, Clerks|
|Number of vacancies||155|
|Last Date to apply||September 15, 2020|
Total Vacancy Details Of Nainital Bank Limited Recruitment:
Company Name: Nainital Bank Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Probationary Officers – 75
- Clerks – 80
Last Date to Apply: The last date for this recruitment of application form submission is September 15, 2020, and the commencement starts from 29 August 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates seeking this job must have completed Graduation/Post Graduation from the recognized institute/college or university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected according to their performance in the Personal Interview and written exam.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs.23700 – Rs.42020 per month for Post 1 and Rs.11765 – Rs.31540 per month for Post 2.
- GEN/OBC applicants will pay Rs.2000 as an application fee for Post 1 and Rs.1500 for Post 2.
- The maximum age limit for Post 1 applicants is 30 years and Post 2 is 28 years.
- The minimum age limit for applicants for both the posts is 21 years.
Official Website: www.nainitalbank.co.in
Application Process for the Nainital Bank Limited Recruitment:
- Go to the website of the organization and click on the recruitment section under Careers Heading.
- Fill the columns given in the application form in a complete and correct way.
- Then upload the mandatory documents with signature and photograph in their scanned form.
- Submit the application at last after going through the details filled in it.
- Take a print out of the application form for future use.
NOTE: Candidate should continuously visit the website of the organization to get more updates and information about this recruitment.