Mysore District Court: Mysore District Court has a piece of good news for all the job seekers. All the candidates in search of a job are informed that Mysore District which is in Karnataka has released a job recruitment notification for 16 Posts of Stenographer. Applications are invited online and the last date for submission is extended indefinitely. Read the complete notification to know the eligibility criteria and other details regarding this recruitment.
Mysore District Court Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Mysore District Court|
|Name of the Job||Stenographer|
|Number of Vacancies||16|
|Last Date to Apply||To be declared soon|
Mysore District Court Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Mysore District Court
Name of The Posts:
- Stenographer – 16
Last Date to Apply: The application form submission on the official site has started from 19 April 2020 and the final date is to be out soon.
Educational Qualifications: Job opportunists who are applying for this job should have done Intermediate(10+2) from a Recognised University/Institute/Board
Selection Procedure: Job seekers will be selected based on their performance in Personal Interview and written test.
Pay Scale: Handsome amount of salary of Rs.27650 – 52650 per month will be given to chosen aspirants.
- Unreserved category applicants will pay Rs.300 as an application fee.
- Reserved category applicants will pay Rs.150 as an application fee.
Age criteria: Candidates should be a maximum of 35 years of age and a minimum of 18 years of age to be eligible for this recruitment. Relaxation in age will be given to aspirants of the reserved category.
Official Website: https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/mysuru
How To Apply For Mysore District Court Recruitment Offline/Online-
- Aspirants need to go to https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/mysuru and open the notification regarding this recruitment.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Fill the application form and attach the demanded credentials like birth certificate, address proof, etc.
- Upload the passport size photograph and sign the application form.
- Submit the application form before the last date after paying the application fee.
NOTE: For more information about Mysore District Court Recruitment, please keep visiting the official site.
|Private & Government Jobs Opportunities|
|Railway Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|Teaching Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|Private Jobs||Government Jobs|
|Police Jobs||International Jobs|
|SSC Jobs||Court Jobs|
|We are updating all sarkari & Government jobs here on Daily basis|