MSEDCL Recruitment 2020: Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited is inviting applications to be filled online only on the official website www.mahadiscom.in for recruitment for 51 vacant posts of Deputy Executive Engineer. The candidates need to submit the forms by 04/04/2020.
MSEDCL Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited|
|Name of the Job||Deputy Executive Engineer|
|Number of Vacancies||51|
|Last Date to Apply||04/04/2020|
MSEDCL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Deputy Executive Engineer-51
Educational Qualifications: B.E/ B.Tech pass out candidates are only eligible to apply for the recruitment.
Selection Procedure: Make sure to qualify in Online Test and Personal Interview so as to be called upon to join for the appointment.
Pay Scale: Rupees 61,830-1,39,925 per month will be paid to the selected candidates as salary upon recruitment.
Application Fees: An application fee is to be paid by the candidates as follows:
- General and OBC Category: 500 Rupees
- SC/ ST/ PH Category: 250 Rupees
- Ex-Servicemen and PwD Category: NIL
Age criteria: Age of the candidates must be as per the rules and regulations specified. The age limit is 18-35 years which will be considered as on the last date for the submission of online applications for the recruitment i.e 04/04/2020.
Official Website: www.mahadiscom.in
Important Instructions to apply for MSEDCL Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website www.mahadiscom.in if you want to apply for recruitment in Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited.
- On the website, go to the recruitment corner and find the link for online application for the above-specified post.
- The link will land to a new window for the application form.
- Fill all of the details and pay the application fee.
- Upload photo and sign followed by submission of the form.
NOTE: The candidates can start applying for recruitment from 20/03/2020 to 04/04/2020. Any candidate who fails to do so by the specified time limit will not be given any chance to submit the form later.