Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Corporation Limited Recruitment 2019: Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Corporation Limited (MSEDCL) has finalized the matter to recruit the 369 competent candidates for the posts of Graduate Engineer, Diploma Engineer (Trainee). Applications can be submitted in Online mode through the portal of the organization. For more details read the below-given paragraph.
Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Corporation Limited Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Job||Graduate Engineer, Diploma Engineer (Trainee)|
|Number of vacancies||369|
|Last Date to apply||03rd September 2019|
Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Corporation Limited Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Corporation Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Graduate Engineer-Trainee-(Civil) – 28
- Diploma Engineer-Trainee-Civil- 14
- Diploma Engineer-Trainee-(Distribution) – 327
Last Date to Apply: 03rd September 2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must have Diploma or Degree in Engineering from the recognized board or university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of the Written Exam, Online Test and Document Verification.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 22000/- (Post 1) and Rs. 18000/- (Post 2,3) per month.
- For Open Category candidates Rs. 500/-
- For Reserved candidates only Rs. 250/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age of less or equals 35 years (Post 1) and 30 years (Post 2,3) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 20th August 2019.
Official Website: www.mahadiscom.in
Important Instructions to apply for Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Corporation Limited Recruitment 2019:
- Go through the website of the organization on the portal.
- Fill up the application form with accurate and exact details (name, address, experience, caste, etc.) in the form.
- Upload the required documents with the photograph and signature in the form.
- Deposit the application fees into the account of the organization.
- And in the last submit the online application form after review it.
NOTE: Candidate should remember to check the notifications of the organization to get the timely information.