West Bengal Municipal Service Commission Recruitment 2019: A job fair is held by the West Bengal Municipal Service Commission on the 05 Vacancies of Sub Assistant Engineer, Junior Assistant Planner & Draftsman. The application has the due date of 16th of September 2019. And no chance after the due date. For the brief information about the application fees, pay scale and much more, let us take a careful read of the notification given below.
West Bengal Municipal Service Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||West Bengal Municipal Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Sub Assistant Engineer, Junior Assistant Planner and Draftsman|
|Number of vacancies||05|
|Last Date to apply||16th September 2019|
West Bengal Municipal Service Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: West Bengal Municipal Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Engineer – 01
- Sub Assistant Engineer – 02
- Junior Assistant Planner – 01
- Draftsman – 01
Last Date to Apply: 16th of September 2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidate interested in post must have 10th with Diploma (Draftsmanship)/ITI/12th with Diploma (Arch)/Diploma or Degree in Engineering
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Personality Test and interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 15600 to 42000/- (Post 1,2), Rs. 9000 to 40500/- (Post 3) and Rs. 7100 to 37600/- (Post 4) per month.
- For the GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 170/-
- For SC/ST and PH candidates only Rs. 50/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-40 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st January 2019.
Official Website: www.mscwb.org
Important Instructions to apply for West Bengal Municipal Service Commission Recruitment 2019:
- Let us start to the first step of application process i.e. log to the website of organization.
- Check the instructions given there and fill up the details in the form.
- Put the information in the given columns about the candidate’s name, address, qualifications and other particulars.
- Upload the documents and pay the fees.
- In the end submit the form before its due.
NOTE: Applicant must have a time to time visit on website to get the latest updates.