Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited Recruitment 2019: Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited searching for 233 vacant posts of Security Inspector, Technical Assistant, and Trainee Assistant. The due date by which the Online applications can be submitted through the portal is 09th November 2019. For more details read the notification given below.
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited|
|Name of the Job||Security Inspector, Technical Assistant, and Trainee Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||233|
|Last Date to apply||09-11-2019|
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Security Inspector – 13
- Junior Officer – 01
- Junior Chemist Trainee – 06
- Technical Assistant Trainee (Chemical) – 113
- Technical Assistant Trainee (Mechanical) – 27
- Technical Assistant Trainee (Electrical) – 36
- Technical Assistant Trainee (Instrumentation) – 25
- Draftsman Trainee – 01
- Trainee Assistant (Finance) – 02
- Trainee Assistant (Materials) – 04
- Trainee Assistant (Hindi) – 04
- Trainee Assistant – 01
Last Date to Apply: 09-11-2019
Educational Qualifications: It is necessary for the desired person to hold a Diploma in Engineering/Graduation Degree/Bachelor’s Degree (Hindi and English) with PG Diploma (translation) from the recognized institute or university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Exam, Skill Test, Physical Test, and Document Scrutiny.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package i.e. Rs. 13800 to 38500/- (Post 1), Rs. 11900 to 32000/- (Post 2) per month.
- For the GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 100/-
- Exempted for SC/ST/PwD and ExSM candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of less or equals 45 years (Post 1), 38 years (Post 2), 26 years (Post 3-11) and 41 years (Post 12) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.mrpl.co.in
Important Instructions to apply for Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited Recruitment 2019:
- The Applicant is required to log to the website www.mrpl.co.in
- See the important instructions and after it fills the details in the form.
- Upload the documents mandatory up to the due date of application.
- Pay the fees through the prescribed manner.
- Finally, submit the application through the portal before the last date.
NOTE: Read the important notifications updated on the official page.