MPPSC Recruitment: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has enlisted a recruitment notification for the post of Naib Tehsildar, Assistant Jail Superintendent, and Excise officer. Candidates have to apply for organization’s 308 vacant seats before the last date which is 08 January 2018. We are giving you all the necessary information about this vacancy and advising you to please read the notification carefully before applying for this recruitment.
MPPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Naib Tehsildar, Assistant Jail Superintendent, Excise officer|
|Number of vacancies||308|
|Last day to apply||08 January 2018|
MPPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details
Name of the Post:
- State Administrative Service Deputy District Magistrate – 27 Posts
- State Police Service Deputy Superintendent of Police – 10 Posts
- Superintendent District Jail – 02 Posts
- District Excise officer – 02 Posts
- Commercial Tax officer – 05 Posts
- Assistant Director Administration/Assistant Director Training – 12 Posts
- Additional Assistant Development Commissioner – 03 Posts
- Naib Tehsildar – 29 Posts
- Excise Sub Inspector – 17 Posts
- Commercial Tax Inspector – 20 Posts
- Inspector – 21 Posts
- Block Development officer – 01 Post
- Assistant Jail Superintendent – 11 Posts
- Transport Sub Inspector – 24 Posts
- Cooperative Inspector – 18 Posts
State Forest Service Examination
- Assistant Forest Protector – 06 Posts
- Forest Ranger – 100 Posts
Number of vacancies: 308
Candidates who want to apply they must have Graduation Degree in any stream from a recognized university. For post wise detailed education qualification we should advise you to please visit the official website.
Candidates who are going to apply must remember that their age should be 21 to 28 years for the Post of Home, Commercial Tax, Jail and Transport Department, 21 to 40 years for the Post of other Departments as on 31-12-2017, 21 to 28 Years for the Post of Forest Service Examination counted from 01-01-2018.
Candidates who are applying for that recruitment, they have to qualify on Written Exam, Physical Test, Personal Interview after that candidate who has shortlisted from that has selected for the Job.
General and OBC Candidates have to pay INR Rs. 500/- and SC/ST/PWD (West Bengal Domicile Only) candidates have to pay INR Rs 250/- as application fee. The application fee will be paid through online by Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card OR Bank Challan.
Salary and Grade Pay:
Candidates who will select for the job they will get for Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- along with the Grade Pay which is decided as Rs. 5400/- for Post 1-6,16, Rs. 9300 – 34,800/- along with the Grade Pay which is decided as Rs. 3600/- for Post 7-9,11,12,17, Rs. 5200 – 20,200/- along with the Grade Pay which is decided as Rs. 2800/- for Post 10,13-15 Per month as salary according to the organization payroll.
Starting Date of Online Application is 18-12-2017
Last Date of Online Application is 08-01-2018
Date of Written Examination: 18-02-2018.
Official Website: www.mppsc.nic.in
Instructions to apply for MPPSC Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates have to visit the official website.
- Click on the appropriate link, Fill up the query regarding basic details.
- Fill the application form and submit it.
- After getting registered you have to log in again and upload your recent photograph which is passport size and colour.
- After that submit the application form, pay the application fee, if required for the post.
- Keep the copy of the applied application for your further use.
So this is all we have about our latest recruitment named as MPPSC Recruitment for 308 Naib Tehsildar, Assistant Jail Superintendent, Excise officer Posts at www.mppsc.nic.in.