MPPEB Recruitment 2016 :- Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board MPPEB formerly known as Vyapam has recently released the notification Combined Group 2 Recruitment for the post of Accountant, Account Assistant. Whole information regarding the Vacancy and Its Eligibility are mentioned below. Please read the Notification carefully before applying online for the various posts.
MPPEB Recruitment 2016
|Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board|
|Name of the Vacancy||Accountant, Account Assistant|
|Number of Posts||479|
|Last Dates to Fill Online Application||08th December 2016|
MPPEB Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
|S. No.||Name of the Posts by Discipline||No. of Posts|
|2.||Assistant Account Officer||78|
Candidates must have Education qualification according to posts as below-
- Assistant Snprikshk : Graduate in Art/Science/ Commerce form recognized University.
- Assistant Account Officer: Graduate in Commerce with First Class form recognized University.
- Assistant Accountant: Graduate in Commerce form recognized University and Knowledge of Computer Application.
Candidates who are willing to apply their age should be between 18 to 40 years (Only M.P. Domicile) 35 years for Other State as on 01.01.2016.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- for General category candidates and Rs. 250/- for SC/ST and OBC candidates of MP and Rs.70/- for MP Online Portal Fee for all candidates fee can be pay through MP Online (Kiosk)/ Net Banking/ Credit card/ Debit Card.
There has 2 phases for qualifying
- Written Exam
On the bases of these two any candidate will be chosen for the post.
How to Apply online for MPPEB Recruitment 2016:
Interested Candidates may apply online through www.vyapam.nic.in or www.mponline.gov.in from 09.11.2016 to 08.12.2016. You have to visit the official website which is www.vyapam.nic.in
- Click On appropriate link and read instruction of filling application form online.
- Open link Apply Online and fill the application form which is like Part 1 registration.
- After the part 1 registration candidate will get the username and password on his contact no which is entered by him at the time of part 1 registration.
- Login and register part 2 in which you have to upload your recent photograph and signature.
- Complete the application form and submit it. Take a print out of application form and keep it with you for future preference.
Candidate who has decided to fill the form they should remember these dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application is 11.2016
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application is 12.2016
- Starting Date for Making Corrections in Submitted Application Form is 11.2016
- Closing Date for Making Corrections in Submitted Application Form is 12.2016
- Date of Written Examination is 21 & 22.01.2017
Candidates should carefully read the official notification for detail information on MPPEB (Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board) Recruitment 2016, regarding Age limit, Educational qualification, Scale of Pay, Application fee, Procedure of Selection.