MPPEB Recruitment 2022:- Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board MPPEB formerly known as Vyapam has recently released the notification Combined Group 2 Recruitment for the post of Accountant, Account Assistant, and others. The whole information regarding the Vacancy and Its Eligibility is mentioned below. Please read the Notification carefully before applying online for the various posts.
MPPEB Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board|
|Name of the Vacancy||Accountant, Account Assistant, and others|
|Number of Posts||73|
|Last Dates to Fill out Online Application||22 October 2022|
MPPEB Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- Accountant- 16
- Sr Accountant-04
- Assis Accountant Officer-04
- Jr Accountant Officer-04
- Accounts Assis-02
- Dy Auditor- 31
Candidates must have Education qualifications according to the posts below-
- Graduate in Art/Science/ Commerce/BCom/PGDCA/DCA from a recognized University.
Candidates who are willing to apply their age should be between 18 to 40 years.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- for General category candidates and Rs. 250/– for SC/ST and OBC candidates of MP and Rs.60/– for MP Online Portal Fee for all candidates fee can be paid through MP Online (Kiosk)/ Net Banking/ Credit card/ Debit Card.
There have following phases for qualifying
- Written Exam
On the bases of these two, any candidate will be chosen for the post.
Also, Check the Latest Notification JSSC Recruitment 2022
- For Post 1,3,6,7- Rs 5200- 20200 with GP 1900/2800 or Rs 25300-80500
- For Post 2- Rs 28700- 91300
- For Post 4- Rs 36200- 114800
- For Post 5- Rs 43000
How to Apply online for MPPEB Recruitment 2022:
Interested Candidates may apply online through www.vyapam.nic.in or www.mponline.gov.in from 08.10.2022 to 22.10.2022. You have to visit the official website which is http://peb.mp.gov.in/
- Click On the appropriate link and read the instructions for filling out the application form online.
- Open the link to Apply Online and fill out the application form which is like Part 1 registration.
- After the part 1 registration candidate will get the username and password on his contact no which is entered by him at the time of part 1 registration.
- Login and register for part 2 in which you have to upload your recent photograph and signature.
- Complete the application form and submit it. Take a printout of the application form and keep it with you for future reference.
A candidate who has decided to fill out the form should remember these dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application is 08.10.2022
- The closing Date for Submission of Online Application is 22.10.2022
- Date of the Written Examination is 18 & 19.11.2022
Important Links to Follow for MPPEB Recruitment 2022:
|Official Website Link||Check Here|
|Official Notification Pdf||Check Here|
|Apply Online Link||Check Here|
Note: Candidates should carefully read the official notification for detailed information on MPPEB (Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board) Recruitment 2022, regarding Age limit, Educational qualification, Scale of Pay, Application fee, and Procedure of Selection.