Mizoram Public Service Commission Recruitment :- Mizoram Public service Commission has come up with a variety of job openings for employment of candidates on full time basis in Mizoram. There are a total of 56 vacancies for “Mizoram Public Service Commission Recruitment” for which any candidate who satisfies the eligibility criteria may apply. The organisation has announced vacancies for the posts of Assistant, Stenographer and many more. Aspiring candidates should apply offline before the notification expires.
Mizoram Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification :
|Organisation Name||Mizoram Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Vacancy||Assistant, Stenographer|
|Number of posts||56|
|Last Date of Application||Before the notification expires|
Mizoram Public Service Commission Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Total no. of vacancies : 56
No. of posts & their name :
- Assistant – 25
- Upper Division Clerk – 10
- Stenographer – 10
- Forest Ranger – 05
- Inspector of Taxes – 05
- Upper Division Clerk – 1
Educational Qualification :
Interested candidates should have completed :
- Graduation Degree for Post 1,5,6.
- Diploma in Computer Application, Graduate Degree for Post 2.
- Diploma, Graduation Degree for Post 3.
- Bachelor Degree for Post 4.
Age Limit :
Candidates should have attained an age between 18 to 35 years for Posts 1-4,6 and 21 to 35 years for Post 5 Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules
Selection Procedure : Selection will be based on :
- Written Exam for Post 1,2,5.
- Written Exam, Stenography Test and Interview for Post 3.
- Written Exam and Interview for Post 4,6.
Application Fee :
Visit the official website for details relating to application fee.
- Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- with a grade pay of 4,400/- for Post 1,2,3.
Official Website : www.mpsc.mizoram.gov.in
Important Dates : Last date to apply is :
- 20-09-2017 for Post 1,5.
- 01-09-2017 for Post 2.
- 15-09-2017 for Post 3.
- 30-08-2017 for Post 4.
- 19-09-2017 for Post 6.
How to apply for Mizoram Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017
- Candidates should visit the official website.
- Download the application form and fill the form in hard copy format.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Fill all the relevant details in the form.
- Attach all the relevant documents. Self attest the same.
- Send the application form along with the documents to the address as mentioned below :
Postal Address :
We have notified you about the Mizoram Public Service Commission Recruitment for Assistant, Stenographer at www.mpsc.mizoram.gov.in and would advise you to visit the official website i.e. www.mpsc.mizoram.gov.in for detailed information.