Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment 2021: Ministry of Tribal Affairs publishes a notification about 18 vacant positions. Interested candidates should check the advertisement thoroughly. The closing date to submit the online application form is 4 February 2021. Other information about the educational qualification, application fee, pay scale, age limit, selection process, and how to apply are described below.
Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Organization Name||Ministry of Tribal Affairs|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||05.01.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||04.02.2021|
Ministry Of Tribal Affairs Recruitment 2021: Important Details
|1||Assistant Commissioner (Administrative)||02|
|2||Assistant Commissioner (Finance)||01|
|3||Office Superintendent (Finance)||02|
|7||Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||06|
- Assistant Commissioner (Administrative)– Candidates having a Graduate Degree from a recognized University are eligible.
- Assistant Commissioner (Finance)– Candidate should have B. Com degree from a recognized University.
- Office Superintendent (Finance) -Candidate having B. Com degree with 50% marks in the aggregate with four years experience or M.Com with 50% marks with three years experience or CA (Inter)/ICWA(Inter)/MBA(Finance)/PGDM (Finance) with two years of experience.
- Stenographer Grade – I – Candidate should have graduation degree with shorthand speed of 100 words per minute in English and Typing Speed of 45 words per minute in English Typing.
- Stenographer Grade-II – Candidates with having 12th class certificate with knowledge of Computer Operation are eligible.
- Office Assistant – Candidate should have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline or equivalent.
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)- Candidate should be Matriculation (Class X) or equivalent pass.
Age Criteria: The candidate’s age should not be more than 55 years, even after age relaxation.
Application Fee: The application fee payable is as under.
- a) Application fee will be Rupees 1200 for the post of Assistant Commissioner (Admin), Assistant Commissioner (Finance).
- b) Application fee will be Rupees 750 for the post of Office Superintendent (Finance), Stenographer Grade I, Stenographer 4 Grade II, Office Assistants.
- c) Application fee for the post of MTS will be Rupees 100.
|Sr. No.||Post||Pay Scale (Rupees)|
|1||Assistant Commissioner (Administrative)||47600-151100|
|2||Assistant Commissioner (Finance)||47600-151100|
|3||Office Superintendent (Finance)||44900-142400|
|7||Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||18000-56900|
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be shortlisted based on the following rounds.
- Written Test
- Skill Test
Official Website: Visit the official website of the Ministry of Tribal Affairs at @https://tribal.nic.in.
Steps To Apply Online For Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment 2021
- Candidate should visit the MoTA website and Click on “Apply Online” given in the “Tender and Advertisement” Section of the Website.
- Read the advertisement and important Instructions before applying for any particular post and click on the ‘I Agree ‘button.
- Candidates should register themselves by filling up necessary details.
- Check Application Sequence Number, User ID & Password received on your-mail and mobile number.
- Re-login to your account by entering a User ID and password received through email.
- Fill-up the application form and upload your Photo and Signature.
- The candidate should check the Preview of the Application Form and make corrections accordingly.
- Submit your application form using Submit Button.
- Make Online payment through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking (if applicable).
- Take Print out of application form for future reference.
Important Links to Consider for Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment 2021:
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: Carefully check the eligibility conditions before applying for Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment 2021.