Ministry of Finance Recruitment :- Ministry of Finance, an important ministry within the Government of India concerned with the economy of India, serving as the Indian Treasury Department, has provided the job hunters with requisite job opportunities on full time basis. The official notification “Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2017” has announced vacancies for only 07 posts i.e. Inspectors, Assistant and Stenographer, with job locations all over India. Candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria may apply offline on or before 19-09-2017 and not later than that to grab this amazing opportunity.
Ministry of Finance Recruitment Notification :
|Ministry of Finance
|Name of the Vacancy
|Number of posts
|Last Date of Application
Ministry of Finance Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Total no.of vacancies : 07
No. of posts & their name :
- Inspectors – 04
- Assistant – 02
- Stenographer Grade-II – 01
Educational Qualification :
Interested candidates should have completed Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit :
Candidates’ upper age limit should not exceed 56 years. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Application Fee :
Visit the official website for details regarding application fee
Rs. 9300 – 34800/- with a grade pay of 4200/-
Official Website : www.dor.gov.in
Important Dates : Last date to apply is 19-09-2017.
How to apply for Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2017
- All eligible candidates must download the application forms from the official website.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill the application form.
- Attach all relevant documents and testimonials. Self attest the same, if asked for.
- Attach a recent passport size photograph on the right corner of the main application form.
- Send the hard copy of application form along with the relevant documents to the address as mentioned below:
Postal Address :
Mittal Court C Wing, 3rd Foor, Nariman Point, Mumbai-400021
We have notified you about the Ministry of Finance Recruitment for Inspector, Assistant at www.dor.gov.in and would recommend you to visit the official website i.e. www.dor.gov.in for detailed information.