Ministry of External Affairs Recruitment 2019: Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) govt organization invites the educated persons to make an application for 08 Vacant posts of Deputy Passport Officer. The date fixed by the organization for these applications is 31st October 2019. None of the application received to the office will be entertained for application purpose. An application can be submitted through the application form available on the official page of the organization. For complete information (age criteria, the scale of pay, education required, etc.) offered read the article specified below in a careful manner.
Ministry of External Affairs Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Ministry of External Affairs|
|Name of the Job||Deputy Passport Officer|
|Number of vacancies||08|
|Last Date to apply||31-10-2019|
Ministry of External Affairs Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Ministry of External Affairs
Name of The Posts:
- Deputy Passport Officer – 08
Last Date to Apply: 31-10-2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate should be Bachelor holding Analogous Post from the recognized university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Test and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 67700 to 208700/- per month.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age not more than 56 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.mea.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Ministry of External Affairs Recruitment 2019:
- Candidate desired to apply can do so through fill-up of the form in a correct way.
- Then after it, place the recent photograph with the signature on the space provided on the form.
- Attach the xerox copies of the relevant documents and post to the address specified below before due date of application. Sahib Singh Deputy Passport Officer (PSP-Admin & Cadre) Ministry of External Affairs, Patiala House, Annexe, Tilak Marg, New Delhi – 110001
- Keep the application format copy to be needed at the time of selection.
NOTE: Read the contents on the portal time to time to avoid delay.