Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited Recruitment 2019: The great adventure for the graduate and postgraduates in Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited. There are 27 Vacancies for the posts of Personal Assistant Cum Clerk, Junior Hindi Translator, and Security Sepoy. The due date for the application of the post is 26th June 2019. The complete and detailed information about the post can be obtained from the below-given article.
Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited|
|Name of the Job||Personal Assistant Cum Clerk, Junior Hindi Translator, Security Sepoy|
|Number of vacancies||27|
|Last Date to apply||26th June 2019|
Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Personal Assistant Cum Clerk – 20
- Junior Hindi Translator – 01
- Security Sepoy- 01
Last Date to Apply: 26th June 2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must have 10th/Graduation Degree/Post Graduation Degree from the recognized board or university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test, Trade Test, and Merit List.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 17000 to 64360/- (Skilled GR. I) and 13200 to 49910/- (Semi Skilled GR I).
- For GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 100/-
- Exemption for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-33 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st May 2019.
Official Website: www.mazagondock.in
Important Instructions to apply for Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited Recruitment 2019 :
- Log in to the website of the organization i.e www.mazagondock.in
- The complete details must be filled in the form about the name, address, qualifications, etc. of the applicant.
- Upload the latest passport size photograph and the signature in the form.
- Pay the fees and submit the form for further approval.
- Take out the print copy for future references.
NOTE: The applicant must continuously visit the official website in order to get the latest updates about the post.