Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment 2019: Maharashtra Postal Circle has circulated a notification regarding the recruitment for 3650 vacant posts of Gramin Dak Sewaks. The organization wants to fill these vacant posts by inviting the applications from the interested candidates in an online mode. The due date to receive the applications is 30th November 2019. No application will be accepted after the due date. For further details check the information given below in a careful manner before applying for the post.
Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Maharashtra Post Office|
|Name of the Job||Gramin Dak Sewaks|
|Number of vacancies||3650|
|Last Date to apply||30-11-2019|
Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Maharashtra Post Office
Name of The Posts:
- Gramin Dak Sevak – 3650
Last Date to Apply: 30-11-2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate should be 10th passed from the recognized board.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
Application Fees: No fees for Female, SC/ST, and PwD candidates. Rs. 100/- for remaining candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-40 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st November 2019.
Official Website: www.indiapostgdsonline.in
Important Instructions to apply for Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment 2019:
- Go through the application page on www.indiapostgdsonline.in and select the application link thereon.
- Fill the correct details in the right columns with the applicant’s educational and personal aspects.
- Then complete the next step of application which includes uploading the photograph and the signature of the applicant in the desired way.
- Deposit the fees in the account of the organization hiring the candidates.
- Submit an online application on the portal and be careful at every further step.
NOTE: The candidate should keep himself updated to the latest updates as he/she will be responsible for any important information bein left.