Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment: – Lok Sabha Secretariat Has introduced a new job for 31 Junior Clerk. Candidates who are eligible are asked to submit their application forms before the last date i.e. 09-08-2017. The candidates who are eligible then don’t forget to check the details like educational qualification, age details, selection criteria, and the pattern of the exam before applying the application form.
Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment Notification: –
|Organization Name||Collector Office Gwalior|
|Name of the Vacancy||Junior Clerk|
|No. of Posts||31 Posts|
|Last Date of Application||05-08-2017|
Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Name of the posts is Junior Clerk
- The total number of the posts are 31 posts
Age Limits: –
The candidate’s age will not more than the 27 Years. Those whose age is 27 years will not be selected.
Application Fee: –
Information about application fee will be given on the official website.
Educational Qualification: –
You should have completed your Graduation Degree (Any Discipline) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Selection Procedure For Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment: –
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
Salary Offered: –
Rs. 5200 to 20,200/- Witha Grade Pay of 2400/-
Job Location: –
All Over India
Official Website: – loksabha.nic.in
Important Dates: – The last date to submit your application form is 09-08-2017.
How to apply for Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment: –
- Go and check the official website for application link.
- Fill the information regarding the application form.
- Check all the information what you filled before submitting the application form.
- Upload the passport size picture and signature.
- Pay the application form online through debit card/ internet banking.
- Download the receipt and keep the hard copy of the form with you for future use.
Postal Address: –
Open the website of Lok Sabha Secretariat for more details about the postal address.
Click here to get the notification from Lok Sabha Recruitment
We have given you all the appropriate information about the Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment For 31 Junior Clerk Posts At loksabha.nic.in.