Lok Sabha Recruitment: All the job seekers in search of Government Job are hereby informed that PARLIAMENT OF INDIA(LOK SABHA) has announced 40 job vacancies for the year 2020. The parliament is looking for talented and result-oriented professionals to fill up the posts of Secretariat Assistant. Applications for this recruitment will be accepted offline within 15 days of the date of official notification.
Lok Sabha Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Lok Sabha|
|Name of the Job||Secretariat Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||40|
|Last Date to Apply||15 days from the date of publication|
Lok Sabha Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: PARLIAMENT OF INDIA(LOK SABHA SECRETARIAT)
Name of The Posts: PARLIAMENT OF INDIA(LOK SABHA SECRETARIAT) Recruitment 2020 is for the post of Secretariat Assistant (35 in English stream and 05 in Hindi/bilingual stream)
Last Date to Apply: The last date of receipt of application is 15 days from the date of publication in Employment News.
- Job seekers who are applying for this job should have done Graduation from a Recognised University/Institute/Board.
- Aspirants must have a minimum typing speed of 40 words per minute.
- Applicants must have a working knowledge of basic computer operations like MS Word, MS Excel, and PowerPoint.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in Typing Test.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get Salaries according to Level 06 per month.
Application Fees: No application fee is to be paid for this recruitment.
Age criteria: Age of the applicants must be less than or equal to 56 years of age. Relaxation in age limit will be given to candidates belonging to the reserved category.
Official Website: loksabhadocs.nic.in
How To Apply For Lok Sabha Recruitment Offline/Online-80-100 words min
- Interested candidates need to go to loksabhadocs.nic.in and open the add.regarding this recruitment.
- Take a print out of the application form and fill it manually.
- Fill all the details correctly and attach all the testimonies as demanded by this recruitment.
- Post it to the following address as soon as possible to confirm your entry. Ms.Swati Parwal, Deputy Secretary (E), Administration Branch-I, Lok Sabha Secretariat, RoomNo.615, Parliament House Annexe, New Delhi – 110 001
1. Candidates, please note that they have to submit VIGILANCE AND INTEGRITY CERTIFICATE.
2. Only the Matriculation or equivalent examination certificate will be accepted as proof of date of birth.