KSP Recruitment 2020: Karnataka State Police has invited candidates to apply online on www.ksp.gov.in for filling 54 vacancies of Scientific Officers. The candidates need to make sure that the application is submitted by 18/03/2020. We have summed up the details in our article to be read by the applicants. The candidates must not miss following any important instruction during the process of recruitment.
KSP Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka State Police|
|Name of the Job||Scientific Officers|
|Number of Vacancies||54|
|Last Date to Apply||18/03/2020|
KSP Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Karnataka State Police
Name of The Posts:
- Scientific Officers-54
Educational Qualifications: 18/03/2020
Selection Procedure: The process of selection will only decide about the list of candidates to be appointed. The selection process will include the Written Exam.
Pay Scale: Rupees 40,900-78,200/- per month will be the amount as salary to be paid to the candidates.
Application Fees: The fee to be paid by the candidates is 250 Rupees (General and OBC-2A,2B,3A,3B) and Rupees 100 (SC/ ST/ Category I ).
Age criteria: Candidates need to be of the age of 21-35 years on the last date for the submission of online applications i.e 18/03/2020.
Official Website: www.ksp.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for KSP Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, go to www.ksp.gov.in to apply and fill the application for recruitment in Karnataka State Police.
- Candidates need to fill all the details the same as per the official academic records of the candidate.
- After that, the candidate needs to pay the fee for the application as specified above.
- The fee is to be paid through online mode.
- After the fee has been paid, candidates need to upload the passport size latest color photo and sign along with copies of academic certificates.
- The documents to be uploaded must be as per the specified size and format.
- Make sure that you submit the form after all the above has been done.
NOTE: The applications must be submitted online only till 18/03/2020. Any such candidate who fails to submit the form but has paid fee, will still not be considered for recruitment.