Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2019: Karnataka State Police (KSP) has released official notification signifying 3026 Vacant posts of Armed Police Constable, Civil Police Constable in an organization. Applications can be submitted in the Online Form, the link for which is available on website www.ksp.gov.in having the due date of the 17th of October 2019. Read the entire notification given below for full fledge detail of the post.
Karnataka State Police Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka State Police|
|Name of the Job||Armed Police Constable, Civil Police Constable|
|Number of vacancies||3026|
|Last Date to apply||17th October 2019|
Karnataka State Police Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Karnataka State Police
Name of The Posts:
- Armed Police Constable – 1013
- Civil Police Constable – 2013
Last Date to Apply: 17th October 2019
Educational Qualifications: It is essential to possess 10th/12th from the recognized board.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Written Exam, Endurance Test and PST.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package which is Rs. 21400 to 42000/- per month.
- For General and Obc (2A,2B,3A,3B) candidates Rs. 250/-
- For SC/ST/Cat-I and Tribal candidates Rs. 100/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-25 years (Post 1) and 19-25 years (Post 2) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 17th October 2019.
Official Website: www.ksp.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the web page at www.ksp.gov.in
- Fill the details in the application form having the details of the candidate’s name, address, qualifications, experience, etc.
- Then upload the necessary documents with the signature and photograph of the applicant.
- Deposit the fees to the organization’s account.
- And finally, submit the form for further processing.
- Retain the application in the hard form for future security.
- Don’t send the hard copy of the form at any address.
NOTE: Read the necessary instructions on the website of an organization.