KIRKEE Cantonment Board Recruitment: KIRKEE Cantonment Board has liberated a job vacancy for this year. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Cantonment General Hospital, Khadki, Pune is in search of talented and skilled aspirants to deploy them on the post of Staff Nurse, Data Entry Operator, etc. which are 29 in number. If you are interested in KCB recruitment, you need to apply online via email after knowing all the details regarding this recruitment through the medium of this advertisement.
KIRKEE Cantonment Board Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||KIRKEE Cantonment Board|
|Name of the Job||Staff Nurse, Data Entry Operator, etc.|
|Number of Vacancies||29|
|Last Date to Apply||1 June 2020|
KIRKEE Cantonment Board Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: KIRKEE Cantonment Board
Name of The Posts:
- Gynaecologist – 1
- Casualty Medical Officer – 1
- X-Ray Technician – 1
- Physiotherapist – 1
- Dialysis Technician – 2
- Laboratory Technician – 4
- Staff Nurse – 12
- Pharmacist – 4
- Data Entry Operator – 3
Last Date to Apply: You can start filling the application form on the official site and it needs to be filed on or before 1 June 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Interested job opportunists who are applying for this job should have done Diploma or Degree in Pharmacy, MBBS, BPTh, HSC with X-Ray
Technician course from a Recognised University/Institute/Board.
Selection Procedure: Applicants will be selected based on their proficiency in written test and personal interview.
- Gynecologist – Rs.75000 per month
- Casualty Medical Officer – Rs.55000 per month
- X-Ray Technician – Rs.20000 per month
- Physiotherapist – Rs.19590 per month
- Dialysis Technician – Rs.19590 per month
- Laboratory Technician – Rs.19590 per month
- Staff Nurse – Rs.19590 per month
- Pharmacist – Rs.17790 per month
- Data Entry Operator – Rs.12150 per month
Application Fees: KCB has not given any updation regarding the application fee for this recruitment.
Age criteria: Check the official site of the KIRKEE Cantonment Board to know the age criteria.
Official Website: www.cbkhadki.org.in
How To Apply For KIRKEE Cantonment Board Recruitment Offline/Online
- You need to visit www.cbkhadki.org.in to fill the application form and open the link regarding this recruitment.
- Fill the application form and attach a passport size photograph, resume, photocopies of mark sheets, experience certificates, other testimonies like birth certificate, address proof, etc.
- Upload the latest colored passport size photograph and sign the application form.
- Submit it to [email protected] to confirm your entry.
NOTE: For more information regarding this recruitment, you can contact me on 020-25819283, 020-25812363.