Karnataka High Court Recruitment: – High Court department of Karnataka has recently approved a recruitment notification under Karnataka High Court Recruitment for filling 60 vacant seats of District Judge. Candidates satisfying eligibility may apply till 30th April 2017. In below section, we are going to provide all the related details about this advertisement.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment Notification
Job Opportunity at DGCA Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Karnataka High Court|
|Name of the Vacancy||District Judge|
|Number of Posts||60|
|Last date of application||30th April 2017|
Karnataka High Court Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Sr. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
Candidate having Degree in Law or its equivalent qualification from any recognized Board/ University may apply for this job.
The candidate who wants to apply must remember that their upper age limit should not exceed 48 years.
Candidate has to qualify these :-
Application fee for the candidates is provided below
|General/ OBC||Rs. 1000/-|
Application fee is payable through Debit card/ Internet Banking
|Sr. No||Name of the Posts||Offered Salary Per Month|
|1||District Judge||INR Rs. 51550 – 63070/-|
The Last date for applying online is 30th April 2017.
How to apply online for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2017
- Click on Career with us tab
- Read instructions carefully, open the desired jobs registration link
- Register yourself for the vacancy by filling out the query like first name, last name, father name, Mother Name, DOB etc.
- After registration, candidate will get the login password and user id on your registered number
- Open the part 2 of registration and fill out the query
- Upload your recent photograph and signature in the desired format
- After completing the application form take a print out of that for future reference.
Click Here for New Notification of ICDS Recruitment 2017
We have notified you all about the Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2017-Apply Online for 60 District Judge Posts and also advise you to visit official website i.e. www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in once for detailed information.