JPSC Recruitment 2020: Offline applications in prescribed format have been invited by Jharkhand Public Service Commission for recruitment on 05 vacancies for the posts of Registrar, Finance Officer, Controller of Examination. The format is available on www.jpsc.gov.in and the applications must be sent the office address duly filled latest by 20/01/2020.
JPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization
|Jharkhand Public Service Commission
|Name of the Job
|Registrar, Finance Officer, Controller of Examination
|Number of Vacancies
|Last Date to Apply
JPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Jharkhand Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Finance Officer-01
- Controller of Examination-02
- Deputy Registrar-01
Last Date to Apply: 20/01/2020
Educational Qualifications: Master Degree/ CA/ ICWA/ MBA must be possessed by the candidate applying for the recruitment.
Selection Procedure: Applicants will be required to attend Personal Interview on the basis of which they will be selected for appointment.
Pay Scale: Those appointed will be getting a handsome monthly salary of Rupees 37,400-67,000/- with GP 10,000 (Post 1-3) and Rs.15,600-39,100 with GP 7,600 (Post 4).
Application Fees: The application fee is 650 Rupees for General and OBC candidates. The fee is 200 Rupees only for SC/ ST of Jharkhand State.
Age criteria: Age of the applicants must be lesser than 55 years as on 01/08/2019.
Official Website: www.jpsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for JPSC Recruitment 2020:
- you have to go the official website of Jharkhand Public Service Commission i.e www.jpsc.gov.in.
- Take a print out of the format available on the website and fill the same.
- Attach copies of required credentials and fee receipt.
- Also, paste a photo of yourself and send the application form to following address: Controller of Examination, Jharkhand Public Service Commission, Circular Road, Ranchi-834001
NOTE: Make sure to fill the form completely.