Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019: A notice produced by Jharkhand Public Service Commission states that the organization has 637 Vacancies of Assistant Engineer. The organization has invited Online applications to put the right person in the right place. The due date fixed by the organization to receive the application on the portal is 11th November 2019. Complete details about the pay scale, selection base, etc., are given in the notification given below.
Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Jharkhand Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Engineer|
|Number of vacancies||637|
|Last Date to apply||11-11-2019|
Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Jharkhand Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 542
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) – 95
Last Date to Apply: 11-11-2019
Educational Qualifications: The desired and the eligible candidate should possess Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from the authorized university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Exam (Pre & Mains) and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package i.e. Rs. 9300 to 34800/- per month with grade pay of Rs. 5400/-
- For GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ST of Jharkhand State Rs. 150/-
- No fees for PwD candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 21-35 years (Male) and 21-38 years (Female) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st August 2013, 2015 & 2019.
Official Website: www.jpsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019:
- Read the important details mentioned on the portal of an organization.
- Then after it, but the relevant details in the application form which includes the candidate name, address, qualifications, etc.
- Upload the required documents necessary by the due date.
- Pay the fees and submit the application before the due date.
- The hard copy is not required to send at any place.
NOTE: Keep continue to visit the official page regularly.