JMRC Recruitment 2020: Jaipur Metro Rail Corporation Limited has asked for online applications for recruitment to be filled on the website www.transport.rajasthan.gov.in for filling 62 vacancies for the post of Train Operator, Maintainer, Customer Relations Assistant. Applicants need to fill and submit their applications latest by 13/03/2020.
JMRC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Jaipur Metro Rail Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Job||Train Operator, Maintainer, Customer Relations Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||62|
|Last Date to Apply||13/03/2020|
JMRC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Jaipur Metro Rail Corporation Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Train Operator/ Train Operator-08
- Junior Engineer-22
- Customer Relations Assistant-10
Educational Qualifications: Applicants must have passed ITI/ Diploma or Degree in Engineering from a recognized college or university.
Selection Procedure: The candidates have to ensure to have passed in the process of selection. The process of selection will involve Computer Based Test, Medical Fitness Test, Psychometric test and Interview.
Pay Scale: Applicants will get a handsome salary as per the rulers and regulations only. The pay scale of the candidates will be as follows:
- Post 1,2: Rupees 37,856/-per month
- Post 3: Rupees 32,144/-per month
- Post 4: Rupees 23,296/-per month
Application Fees: Application fees will be exempted for the candidates of all the categories.
Age criteria: Age of the candidates must be between 21-41 years (Post 1-3) and 18-41 years (Post 4).
Official Website: www.transport.rajasthan.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for JMRC Recruitment 2020:
- First of all, go to the official website of Jaipur Metro Rail Corporation Limited i.e www.transport.rajasthan.gov.in.
- On the website, fill the application form with all the details asked in the form as all the details are necessary.
- Pay the fee for applying for recruitment.
- Upload copies of required academic certificates and submit the form.
- The details of the candidates must be filled accurately in the online form.
- Once the form is submitted, save the copy of the filled form and fee receipt as a record for future reference.
NOTE: 13/03/2020 is the last date till which the applications must be submitted online.