Indo Tibetan Border Police Recruitment: Indo Tibetan Border Police has released an employment notification for this year for all the medical aspirants. All the applicants both male and female in search of a job are informed that ITBP has 14 Posts Of General Duty Medical Officer open for this year. The applicants can apply from the official site of ITBP. Those who are interested can submit the applications offline on 24 and 25 September 2020 which is also the Walk-In-Interview Date.
Indo Tibetan Border Police Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Recruiting Police Department||Indo Tibetan Border Police|
|Name of the Job||General Duty Medical Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||14|
|Last Date to Apply||September 24 & 25 2020|
Indo Tibetan Border Police Recruitment Full Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indo Tibetan Border Police
Name of The Posts:
- General Duty Medical Officer– 14
Last Date to Apply: The final date for offline application form submission is 24 and 25 September 2020.
- Interested candidates who are applying for this job should have done MBBS from a reputed institute/college or university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Walk-In-Interview.
Pay Scale: For the post of GDMO, the selected applicant will get an attractive pay of Rs.75000 per month.
Application Fees: No application fee is asked from the medical aspirants to apply for this recruitment.
Age criteria: The applicant should be less than 70 years of age as they will be laid off from their job on attaining the age of 70 years.
Official Website: https://www.itbpolice.nic.in/
How To Apply For ITBP Recruitment Online-
- Job opportunists need to go to https://www.itbpolice.nic.in/ and download the application form.
- If you are ready to provide your services for the country, then fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Attach all the relevant documents and carry their originals also at the time of the interview.
- Submit the application form at Directorate General, Indo Tibetan Border Police Force, Ministry of Home Affairs/Govt. Of India, Sector-1, West Block-1, Ground Floor, R.K. Puram, New Delhi – 110066 along with the documents and application form on 24 and 25 September 2020.
NOTE: We have provided you all the information about this recruitment. To know more about this recruitment please keep visiting the official site.
|Private & Government Jobs Opportunities|
|Railway Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|Teaching Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|Private Jobs||Government Jobs|
|Police Jobs||International Jobs|
|SSC Jobs||Court Jobs|
|We are updating all sarkari & Government jobs here on Daily basis|