Indian Space Research Organisation Recruitment 2019: Indian Space Research Organisation has released a notification on 327 Vacant posts of Scientist and Engineer. An interested and capable candidate should apply on or before 4th November 2019 in an online mode through the link available on www.isro.gov.in. For detailed information read the article carefully.
Indian Space Research Organisation Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Space Research Organisation|
|Name of the Job||Scientist/Engineer|
|Number of vacancies||327|
|Last Date to apply||04th November 2019|
Indian Space Research Organisation Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Space Research Organisation
Name of The Posts:
- Scientist/Engineer (Electronics) – 131
- Scientist/Engineer (Mechanical) – 135
- Scientist/Engineer (Computer Science) – 58
- Scientist/Engineer (Electronics) – Autonomous Body – 03
Last Date to Apply: 04th November 2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicant must have B.E/B.Tech from the recognized institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 56100/- per month.
- For GEN/OBC candidates Rs. 100/-
- Exempted for SC/ST/PwD/ExSM/EWS and Women candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age not more than 35 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 04th November 2019.
Official Website: www.isro.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for the Indian Space Research Organisation Recruitment 2019:
- The applicant should read the official notification before an online application.
- Fill the information in the application form appear on the screen of the computer.
- After put up the relevant details, upload the signature of the application with the photograph.
- Pay the fees by using the method feasible for the applicant.
- Check the detail filled in the form and submit it finally for further action.
- Keep the print copy of the application filed for further need.
- The hard copy of the form is not required to send in any case.
NOTE: Candidate should go through the online portal of the organization again and again till selection finishes.