Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment 2019: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) requires 22 persons for various posts of Technical Attendant, Engineering Assistant and Junior Office Assistant. The organization accepts online applications for the existing vacancies and the application can be submitted through the portal of an organization, the due date for which is 23rd September 2019. To know in brief about the contents of the post, let us look inside the paragraph given below.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Job||Technical Attendant, Engineering Assistant and Junior Office Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||22|
|Last Date to apply||23rd September 2019|
Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Technical Attendant – 09
- Engineering Assistant – 12
- Junior Office Assistant – 01
Last Date to Apply: 23rd September 2019
Educational Qualifications: The Desired person must have 10th with ITI/Diploma in Engineering/Bachelors Degree from the recognized board, Institute or university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test and Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 10500 to 24500/- (Post 1), Rs. 11900 to 32000/- (Post 2,3) per month.
- For GEN/OBC candidates Rs.100/-
- Exempted for SC/ST and PwD candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-26 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 29th August 2019.
Official Website: www.iocl.com
Important Instructions to apply for Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment 2019:
- Log into www.iocl.com the official website of the organization.
- Fill the form with the details about the name, address, experience, qualification, etc. of the application per instructions.
- Upload the documents necessary by the due date with the signature and the candidate photograph.
- Pay the application fees and submit the application by the last date.
NOTE: Be updated with the new notifications so that the candidate can ensure timely information with themselves.