IOCL JEA Recruitment 2021: IOCL (Indian Oil Corporation Limited) has published a notification about 16 Junior Engineering Assistant (JEA) post. Interested Indian citizens should read the advertisement carefully and check their eligibility conditions. The online application form filling process starts from 28 January to 19 February 2021. Check here educational qualification, the age limit, eligibility criteria, selection process, vacancies, pay scale, and how to apply.
IOCL JEA Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Organization Name||IOCL (Indian Oil Corporation Limited)|
|Posts Name||Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production)|
|The Starting Date to Apply Online||28.01.2021|
|The Last Date to Apply Online||19.02.2021|
IOCL JEA Recruitment 2021: Important Details
- Candidates who have done three years of Diploma in Chemical or Refinery & Petrochemical Engg. Or B. Sc. in Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General/EWS/OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
- Minimum, one year of experience is a must for the candidates.
Age Criteria: Applicants age should lie between 18 years to 26 years.
- General/OBC candidates: Rupees 150.
- All other candidates: No Fee.
Pay Scale: Candidates will get the pay scale of Rupees 25000-105000 for the JAE posts.
- The selection process will consist of Written Test and a Skill or Proficiency or Physical Test (SPPT). Category-wise and Post-wise Merit list will be drawn based on marks obtained in the Written Test (only for the applicants who qualify in the SPPT).
- Every candidate will have to secure a minimum of 40% marks in the written test for qualifying in the SPPT.
Official Website: Do visit the official website of IOCL for more details at @https://iocl.com/.
Steps To Apply Online For IOCL JEA Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official website of IOCL and read the instructions carefully.
- Click on this link “Apply Online.”
- Enter your details and fill the online application form.
- Upload required documents, photographs, and signatures and pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form and take a print out of the application form and sign the same.
The candidates are required to sign the printout of the online application form and send it to the specified address along with all supporting documents & photographs under self-attestation by ordinary post latest by 27-02-2021.
Address: Dy. General Manager (HR), Barauni Refinery, P.O. Barauni Oil Refinery, Begusarai, Bihar, Pin Code-851114.
Important Links to Consider for IOCL JEA Recruitment 2021:
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: Candidates are required to send the application form by post also for IOCL JEA Recruitment 2021.