Intelligence Bureau Recruitment: Intelligence Bureau has released a job advertisement for this year. The bureau invites applications from interested candidates to fill up the 292 Posts Of Personal Assistant, Intelligence Officer, etc. Read this complete advertisement to know the various details regarding this recruitment and application for this recruitment will be accepted offline to the below-mentioned address. You need to submit the application forms as soon as possible before 19 August 2020 to confirm your entry for this recruitment.
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Intelligence Bureau|
|Name of the Job||Personal Assistant, Intelligence Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||292|
|Last Date to Apply||19 August 2020|
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Intelligence Bureau
Name of The Posts:
- Deputy Director/Tech – 02
- Senior Research Officer – 02
- Library & Information Officer – 01
- Security Officer (Technical) – 06
- Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/Tech – 10
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-I/Executive – 54
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-II/Executive – 55
- Assistant Security Officer (Technical) – 12
- Assistant Security Officer (General) – 10
- Personal Assistant – 10
- Research Assistant – 01
- Accountant – 24
- Female Staff Nurse – 01
- Caretaker – 04
- Junior Intelligence Officer (JTO)-I/Executive – 26
- Junior Intelligence Officer (JTO)-I/Motor Transport – 12
- Junior Intelligence Officer (JTO) Grade-II (Motor Transport) – 12
- Security Assistant (Motor Transport) – 15
- Halwai-cum Cook – 11
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) – 24
Last Date to Apply: The last date for the final submission of the offline application form is 19 august 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Aspirants who are applying for this job should have done a Master’s Degree in Economics/Statistics/Business Administration/Management or Commerce, Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (BE/B.Tech or B.Sc. (Engg)/ from a Recognised University/Institute/Board.
Selection Procedure: Contenders will be selected based on performance in written exam and personal interview.
Pay Scale: An attractive salary will be given to deployed candidates on different posts.
Application Fees: Check the official site of the Intelligence Bureau to know the application fee structure for this recruitment.
Age criteria: The applicants applying for both the posts should be a maximum of 56 years of age. Intelligence Bureau will give age relaxation to reserved category officials.
Official Website: http://www.mha.gov.in
How To Apply For Intelligence Bureau Recruitment Offline/Online-
- If you want to be appointed under Intelligence Bureau Recruitment then register yourself on the official site and download the application form.
- Fill the application form completely and correctly and attach the attested copies of the DOB certificate, educational qualification certificate, address proof, etc.
- Attach the latest photograph of yours and sign the application form in small letters.
- Submit the form after going through all the details to The Joint Deputy Director/G, Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs, 35 S.P. Marg, Bapu Cham, New Delhi-21
NOTE: You should visit the official site to know more criteria related to this recruitment.