Integral Coach Factory Railway Recruitment 2020- A recruitment notification has been passed by the Railway Department of India recently. The name of the organization which is going to conduct further recruitment process is Integral Coach Factory (ICF), Chennai, Ministry of Railways. The notification states that 1000 Apprentices are needed by the firm against various trades like Carpenter, Electrician, Fitter, Machinist, Painter, Welder, MLT Radiology, MLT Pathology, and PASAA. From both freshers and experienced holders, applications are invited before 25th September 2020. The official website www.icf.indianrailways.gov.in depicts other essential details regarding eligibility criteria, age limit, educational details, relevant experience, etc. The registration link will be active from 4th September 2020 to 25th September 2020.
Integral Coach Factory Railway Recruitment 2020 Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Integral Coach Factory Railway|
|Name of the Job||Apprentices|
|Number of Vacancies||1000|
|Last Date to Apply||25th September 2020|
Integral Coach Factory Railway Recruitment 2020 Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Integral Coach Factory (ICF), Chennai, Ministry of Railways
Name of Posts- Apprentices
Number of Posts-1000
Educational Qualification and Experience-
- For the post of Fitter, Electrician and Machinist- required educational details are 10th class passed (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) with Science & Maths under 10+2 system or its equivalent.
- For the post of Carpenter & Painter- 10th class passed (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) under 10+2 system or its equivalent.
- For the post of MLT (Radiology& Pathology)- 12th class passed under 10 + 2 system with Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
- For the post of Welder – 10th class passed (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) under 10+2 system or its equivalent.
The eligible age criteria for all the applicants is 15 to 24 years. Some age relaxation for other categories is as follows-
- The upper age limit is applicable and relax-able by 3 years for OBC candidates.
- And for SC/ ST category, 5 years age relaxation.
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD), having 10 years of age relaxation.
- Freshers who are 10th passed will be provided Rs 6000/- per month.
- Freshers who are 12th passed will be offered Rs 7000/- per month.
- Ex-ITI, Rs 7000/- per month will be handover.
Application Fees- Rs 100/- will be charged as application fees from males of all categories. NIL is to be paid by women contenders.
How to Apply for Integral Coach Factory Railway Recruitment 2020-
All the candidates have to visit the portal and from there fill the online application form. The link will be available from 4th September 2020 to 25th September 2020.
Note-Note down each and every detail before applying.