Indian Statistical Institute Recruitment: Indian Statistical Institute has liberated a job vacancy for this year. The institute tends to recruit desirable and skilled aspirants for engagement as “Associate Scientist, Scientific Assistant” to fill up the 36 various posts. If you are interested in ISI recruitment and want to apply for the same then read this job advertisement to know the eligibility criteria and various details regarding this recruitment.
Indian Statistical Institute Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Statistical Institute|
|Name of the Job||Associate Scientist, Scientific Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||36|
|Last Date to Apply||31 July 2020|
Indian Statistical Institute Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata
Name of The Posts:
- Associate Scientist A – 17 Posts
- Scientific Assistant A – 19 Posts
Last Date to Apply: The final date for submission of application form is 31 July 2020 and the date of opening of application form submission is 22 June 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates should have done Master’s degree or equivalent from any recognized institute/board/university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Personal Interview.
- Associate Scientist A – An attractive amount of Rs. 44,900 – Rs. 1,42,400/- in Pay Level 7 (7th CPC) plus other admissible allowances as per Central Government norms
- Scientific Assistant – An attractive amount of Rs. 35,400 – Rs. 1,12,400/- in the Pay Level 6 (7th CPC) plus other admissible allowances as per Central Government norms.
Application Fees: Indian Statistical Institute has not demanded any kind of application fee to apply for this recruitment.
Age criteria: The age criteria for these posts is a maximum of 35 years as on 01.06.2020. SC/ST category applicants are given 5 years of age relaxation and OBC applicants of 3 years.
Official Website: https://web.isical.ac.in/
How To Apply For Indian Statistical Institute Recruitment Offline/Online-
- Job opportunists need to go to https://web.isical.ac.in/ and open the notification regarding this recruitment.
- Fill the application form and attach a passport size photograph, resume, photocopies of mark sheets, experience certificates, other credentials, etc.
- Upload your credentials and the latest photograph and digital signature.
- Submit the form before the due date.
NOTE: You need to note that under this recruitment selected candidates will be posted anywhere in India where Centres/Branches/Units/Offices of the Institute are situated.
|Private & Government Jobs Opportunities|
|Railway Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|Teaching Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|Private Jobs||Government Jobs|
|Police Jobs||International Jobs|
|SSC Jobs||Court Jobs|
|We are updating all sarkari & Government jobs here on Daily basis|