Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021: Indian Navy invites applications for SSC, Short Service Commission in Executive Branch (Sports & Law), and Technical Branch (Naval Constructor) entries from unmarried men and women candidates for course commencing June 2021 at the Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala. Candidates must fulfill conditions of nationality as set down by the Government of India. The online application process for Sports and Law will starts from 29 January to 7 February 2021, and for Naval Constructor is from 10 February to 18 February 2021. Check here the age limit, eligibility criteria, selection process, salary structure, vacancies, and how to apply.
Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|Posts Name||Executive/Technical Branch|
|Starting & Ending Date to Apply Online for Sports and Law||29 January to 7 February 2021|
|Starting & Ending Date to Apply Online for Naval Constructor||10 February to 18 February 2021|
Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021: Important Details
- Sports – The applicant must have participated at Senior Level National Championships or Games in Athletics or Tennis/ Football/ Hockey/ Basketball/ Swimming with a regular Post Graduate Degree or BE/B. Tech in any branch. The applicants who have done a Diploma in Sports Coaching from the National Institute of Sports/ or have an M.Sc degree in Sports (Coaching) will be given shortlisting preferences.
- Law – Candidates with a degree in Law qualifying for enrollment as an advocate under Advocates Act 1961, with a minimum of 55% marks.
- Naval Constructor – This post requires candidates to have BE/B.Tech degree with a minimum of 60% marks in any of the following disciplines.
Physical Standards Criteria: Applicants must be physically fit with respect to the specified physical standard.
Medical Examination: Applicants recommended by SSB will have to go through a medical examination as per the regulation. There is no relaxation in medical standards Examination on any ground.
Application Fee: The application fee is not mentioned in the advertisement.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates are inducted as Sub-Lieutenant. The admissible pay & allowances, along with other facilities & privileges, are available on the Indian Navy website.
- Law – Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of percentage scored in degree. Nearly 200 candidates who are on the merit list will be shortlisted for SSB interview.
- Sports – There will be a Preliminary Screening Board will interview shortlisted candidates go for the Service Selection Board (SSB) interviews.
- Naval Constructor – Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of percentage scored in degree. For Regular & Integrated (BE/B.Tech) course candidates, %age scored in the 5th & 7th semesters will be considered to shortlist the candidates. Nearly 800 candidates who are in merit will be shortlisted for SSB.
Official Website: Do visit the official website of the Indian Navy for more details at @https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/.
Steps To Apply For Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021
- Candidates must go to the official website of the Indian Navy and read the instructions carefully.
- Click on the Apply Online link.
- Enter your details and fill the online application form.
- Upload required documents, photographs, and signatures.
- Take a print out of the application form for future references.
Important Links to Consider for Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021:
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: Check the start and closing date carefully for Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021.