Indian Navy Recruitment: We want to deliver you news about new recruitment in the form of Indian Navy which is going to recruit 108 candidates on the post of Short Service Commission Officers, Permanent Commission Officers. If you’re capable enough to qualify the exam then you must apply for it before the date expires.
Indian Navy Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization
|Name of the Job
|Short Service Commission Officers, Permanent Commission Officers
|Number of vacancies
|Last day to apply
|20 Days after Notification
Indian Navy Recruitment Total Vacancy Details
Name of the Post:
- General Service/Hydrography Cadre – 40
- NAIC – 08
- Engineering Branch (General Service) – 27
- Electrical Branch (General Service) – 33
Number of vacancies: 108
Candidates who want to apply they must have Engineering Degree from recognized University.
Candidates should be born between in 02-01-1994 and 01-07-1999. Age relaxation for the recruitment will be applicable only for PWD/OBC/SC/ ST categories as per Governments rule.
Candidates have to qualify for Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview
The application fee is exempted from this recruitment process.
Salary and Grade Pay:
Candidates who will select for the job they will get good salary according to the organization payroll.
Starting Date for Online Application form is 05-01-2018
Last Date for Online Application form is 25-01-2018
Official Website: www.indiannavy.nic.in
Instructions to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2018:
- Visit the official website click on the appropriate link.
- Read the guideline to fill the application form.
- Fill the application form and upload your recent photo and signature.
- Complete the application form and also attach documents if required.
- Submit the application form and take a printout of it for further references.
So this is all we have about our latest recruitment named as Indian Navy Recruitment for 108 Short Service Commission Officers, Permanent Commission Officers Posts at www.indiannavy.nic.in