Indian Navy Recruitment 2019: The following job article is related to the recruitment notification issued by Indian Navy. The organization is hiring eligible candidates with the required skills and qualifications for 121 Permanent Commission Officer and Short Service Commission Officer posts. Applicants have to apply online on the official website www.indiannavy.nic.in till 29th May 2019. The recruitment related all the relevant information is given in the following paragraph to be read carefully by the candidates.
Indian Navy Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Navy|
|Name of the Job||Permanent Commission Officer and Short Service Commission Officer|
|Number of vacancies||121|
|Last Date to apply||29th May 2019|
Indian Navy Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Navy
Name of The Posts:
- Permanent Commission Officer (Education Branch) – 18
- Short Service Commission Officer (Technical and Executive Branch)-103
Last Date to Apply: 29th May 2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicants are required to possess minimum educational qualification i.e Graduation/B.Tech/B.E/M.Sc/M.Tech/MCA/MBA from an accredited board or university.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of online examination and personal interview.
Pay Scale: The Recruited candidates will be paid a handsome salary of 56100-110700 Rupees per month.
Application Fees: The Application fee for General and OBC candidates is 205 Rupees while the same for SC/ST and Women is nil.
Age criteria: Candidate must be born between 02-07-1995 to 01-01-2001 and 02-07-1995 to 01-07-1999 according to the branch.
Official Website: www.indiannavy.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2019:
- The Applicant has to visit the official website of Indian Navy and then go to the careers section and there click on the link for the desired vacancy.
- After that go on with filling the online application with your authentic details.
- After all of above said,upload passport size photo and signature of the candidate.
- If required also upload the academic certificates of the applicant.
- Finally submit the application after payment of application fee.
NOTE: No hard copy is to be sent to the office but can be kept for reference.