Indian Institute of Management Jammu Recruitment: Indian Institute of Management Jammu has released a job recruitment vacancy for this year for faculty positions. The institute tends to recruit freshers as well as experienced well-qualified faculty and result oriented professionals for the various posts of Professors, Assistant Professors, etc. This recruitment is for various streams, the details are mentioned below.
Indian Institute of Management Jammu Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Institute of Management Jammu|
|Name of the Job||Professors, Assistant Professors|
|Number of Vacancies||various|
|Last Date to Apply||4 June 2020|
Indian Institute of Management Jammu Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Institute of Management Jammu
Name of The Posts:
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professors
- Professors – Applicants applying for the post should have done a Ph.D. in the appropriate branch and should have a minimum of 10 years teaching/research/industrial experience of which at least 4 years should be at the level of Associate Professor in IITs, IIMs.
- Associate Professor – Applicants applying for the post should have done a Ph.D. in the appropriate branch and should have a minimum of 6 years’ experience of which at least 3 years should be at the level of Assistant Professor.
- Assistant Professors – Applicants applying for the post should have done a Ph.D. in the appropriate branch with first class or equivalent.
Last Date To Apply: The final date is 4 June 2020 for the submission of the application form regarding the post of Professor, Assistant Professors.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Personal Interview and written exam.
- Professors – Rs. 1,59,100 – Rs. 2,20,200 per month
- Associate Professor – Rs.1,39,600 – Rs.2,11,300 per month
- Assistant Professors – Rs.1,01,500 – Rs.1,67,400 per month
Teaching Subjects: The vacancies are open to teach the following subjects:
- Finance and Accounting
- Marketing Management
- Business Policy & Strategy
- Economics & Business Environment
- IT Systems & Analytics
- Operations and Supply Chain
Official Website: For more updates regarding this recruitment, visit http://www.iimj.ac.in
How to apply for Indian Institute of Management Jammu Recruitment :
- You need to go to the official site mentioned above.
- Then click on News>Details regarding Recruitment of Assistant & Associate Professors.
- If you fulfill the eligibility criteria regarding qualifications then fill the application form. Enter all your details correctly and upload the documents.
- Upload your photo and signature.
NOTE: To get more information about this recruitment you can contact the official site fro time to time.