Indian Bank Recruitment 2021: One of India’s leading bank named as Indian Bank is seeking a competent candidate for the vacant post of Chief Security Officer of Senior Management Grade-Scale V. The bank has various branches across different parts of the country with the headquarter in Chennai. Anxious candidates should apply for the post after getting the details of eligibility criteria, due date, post name with number, and more.
Indian Bank Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Indian Bank|
|Posts Name||Chief Security Officer|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Chennai|
|Last Date To Apply||30th January 2021|
Indian Bank Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Chief Security Officer – 01
Educational Qualifications: Kindly read the qualifications specified in the Indian Bank official notification.
Age Criteria: Applicant should not be more than 55 years including the candidates eligible for age relief. The date for age computation will be considered on 01st January 2021.
Application Fee: Before final submitting the application, be sure that an amount of Rupees One thousand has been paid by Unreserved while for SC/ST/Women/PWBD/EXSM, these charges are Rupees One Hundred only.
Pay Scale: The attractive salary will be offered to the desired candidate in the range of Rs. 89890-100350/- Special allowances will be provided as per the organization’s code of conduct.
Selection Procedure: The final selection will be made on the basis of the score obtained in the Interview, Experience, and qualifying marks.
Important Details Regarding Indian Bank Recruitment 2021–
All the candidates must know that they will not to able to submit their applications after the date fixed for application i.e. 30/01/2021.
How To Apply Online For Indian Bank Recruitment 2021–
- The candidate must send the completely filled form with the accurate details to the below-mentioned address.
- The application must enclose the self-attested certificates photocopies and the latest photo of the candidate.
- Join the print receipt of fees with the application and forward it to the”General Manager (CDO), Indian Bank Corporate Office, HRM Department, Recruitment Section 254-260, Avvai Shanmugham Salai, Royapettah, Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 600014″
- The scanned application form with all the certificate copies may also be sent in advance through mail @firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The candidate must have three photographs attached by him/her at the time of application.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: Bank will not be responsible for any delay related to post/transit.