Indian Bank Recruitment 2019: We are here with a golden opportunity of being selected in Indian Bank one of the major banks in the banking sector of India. There is a total of 115 posts available in the organization on which the desired and eligible person can apply on the posts of Security Guard cum Peon. Applications must be submitted on the portal till 08th November 2019 as the applicant will not be given any chance later on. Get more details in the paragraph mentioned below.
Indian Bank Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Bank|
|Name of the Job||Security Guard cum Peon|
|Number of vacancies||115|
|Last Date to apply||08th of November 2019|
Indian Bank Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Bank
Name of The Posts:
- Security Guard cum Peon (Ex-servicemen) – 115
Last Date to Apply: 08th of November 2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must have 10th from the recognized board.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Objective Type Test, Test of Local Language, Physical Fitness Test and Merit List.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package consisting of Rs. 9560 to 18545/- per month.
Age criteria: Candidate should read the official notification for complete details as the required level of age for the deserving applicant will change as per change in the post applied for.
Official Website: www.indianbank.in
Important Instructions to apply for Indian Bank Recruitment 2019:
- Log in the website www.indianbank.in
- Find there the Online Application link and apply through this link.
- Fill the information in the application form of the candidate’s personal and educational curriculum.
- Then upload the documents mandatory along with photograph of the applicant.
- Finally, review the application details and submit it for further process.
- The hard copy of application is not to send at any place.
NOTE: Candidate should be careful about to receive the new updates on time so that he/she may not be left to any important information.