Indian Army Recruitment Rally: The aspirants who want to make their career in defense and want to serve the nation are informed that the Indian Army is conducting a recruitment rally in different districts of Uttarkhand to pick the physically fit and challenging aspirants who are ready to serve as Soldiers for the nation. The total number of posts is not yet disclosed but to submit the applications you need to register yourself on the official site of the Indian Army from 05 November to 04 December 2020.
Indian Army Recruitment Rally Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Army Recruitment Rally|
|Name of the Job||Soldier|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Last Date to Apply||04 December 2020|
Indian Army Recruitment Rally Full Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Army Recruitment Rally
Name of The Posts:
- Soldier General Duty
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Nursing Assistant
- Soldier Clerk
- Soldier Tradesman
Educational Qualifications: The aspirants need to have passed Class 8th, 10th/12th from an acknowledged school, college, or university.
Selection Procedure: Applicants will have to qualify in the Physical Measurement Test, Medical Examination, and Written Test to become a Soldier.
Pay Scale: Indian Army has not disclosed the salary figures.
Application Fees: The Indian Army has not asked for any kind of application fee.
Age Criteria: The minimum age limit defined for all the posts is 17.5 years and the maximum age limit is 21 years for post 1 and 23 years for remaining posts. OBC and other backward and reserved categories will get age relaxation.
Official Website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Important Guidelines to apply for the Indian Army Recruitment Rally Online:
- When you click on the official site of the Indian Army, you will be asked to register yourself with a valid id and password.
- After registration, you will be directed to fill the application form and then you need to attach the scanned copies of documents that serve as proof that you are a citizen of this country.
- The candidates also need to attach all other required documents like caste certificate, id proof, qualification certificate, etc.
- Submit the form when all the documents are uploaded and the application form is rechecked.
NOTE: Uttarkashi, Chamoli, Tehri Garhwal, Pauri Garhwal, Rudraprayag, Haridwar & Dehradun are the districts where the recruitment rally is held.