Indian Army Recruitment: The Indian Army has liberated a job vacancy for this year. The Army Recruitment Rally will be held for interested candidates from 27 May 2020 to 05 Jun 2020 at Sonarwani, Bandipora (J&K). The timings will be from 5 am to 7 am each day. The online application forms need to be filed on or before 11 May 2020. The recruitment will be done for various districts of Jammu & Kashmir. No application fee is demanded this recruitment and you need to check the complete details by means of this advertisement notice.
Indian Army Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Army|
|Name of the Job||Soldier Technical, Soldier nursing|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Last Date to Apply||11 May 2020|
Indian Army Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Army
Name of The Posts:
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier nursing
- Soldier General Duty
- Soldier Clerk
- Soldier Technical – Applicants should have done 12th std. in Science with a minimum of 55% of marks in aggregate.
- Soldier nursing – Applicants should have done 12th std. in Science with a minimum of 55% of marks in aggregate with Biology as the main subject.
- Soldier General Duty – Applicants should have done 10th std. with a minimum of 45% of marks in aggregate.
- Soldier Clerk – Applicants should have completed 12th std. in any stream.
- Soldier – Applicants must be a metric holder.
Last Date To Apply: The final date for submission of application form is 11 May 2020 commencing from 28 March 2020.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Physical test, written test, and qualifications based merit list.
Pay Scale: Handsome amount of pay will be given to all the Soldiers.
Application Fees: Recruitment into the army is a free service.
Age criteria: Age limit is between 17.5 – 23 years for all the Soldier Posts.
Official Website: For more updates regarding this recruitment, visit www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Important Instructions to apply for Indian Army Recruitment:
- Go to the official site and register yourself on or before 11th May 2020.
- Take a print out of the admit card and report with admit card, photographs, Education Certificates, Domicile Certificate, Caste Certificate, Religion Certificate, Character Certificate, Relationship Certificate, NCC Certificate, Sports Certificate, etc. at Sonarwani, Bandipora (J&K).
- Also, carry original certificates with two attested photocopies to the rally site.
Note: To know the physical dimensions for each post you must read the official notification on the official site.
|Private & Government Jobs Opportunities|
|Railway Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|Teaching Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|Private Jobs||Government Jobs|
|Police Jobs||International Jobs|
|SSC Jobs||Court Jobs|
|We are updating all sarkari & Government jobs here on Daily basis|