Indian Army Recruitment: The Indian Army is in need of more soldiers so it has invited applications for recruitment to be filled online on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in for filling Various Soldier General Duty, Soldier Tradesmen vacancies which are total 05 in number and are for different districts of Haryana. The candidates need to submit the applications to the specified last date which is different for both the posts. All the major details related to the process of recruitment are provided below, so go through this page.
Indian Army Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Army|
|Name of the Job||Soldier Tradesmen, Soldier General Duty|
|Number of Vacancies||05|
|Last Date to Apply||16/11/2020 & 3/11/2020|
Indian Army Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Army
Name, Number & Job Location of The Posts:
- Soldier Tradesmen – 04 – Chandigarh, Ambala, Kaithal, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Panchkula, Yamunanagar, Fatehabad, Hissar, Jind, Sirsa.
- Soldier General Duty – 01 – Jhajjar, Panipat, Rohtak, Sonepat
Educational Qualifications: The candidates need to have passed Class 8th, 10th from a recognized college or university.
Selection Procedure: Applicants will have to qualify in the Written Test, Physical Standard, and Efficiency Test to get hired on vacant seats.
Pay Scale: Candidates who get selected will get a handsome salary per month as per army rules.
Application Fees: The applicants will not have to pay any kind of application fee to join the Indian Army.
Last date to apply:
- For the post of Soldier Tradesmen, the starting date for form submission is 01/10/2020 while the last date is 16/11/2020.
- For the post of Soldier General Duty, the starting date for form submission is 18/09/2020 while the last date is 3/11/2020.
Official Website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Important Guidelines to apply for Indian Army Recruitment:
- All the interested aspirants who are desirous to fill the form need to go to the official website of the Indian Army i.e www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- After that, enter all your information that is asked in the form.
- The candidates are to attach all the required documents like citizenship proof, caste certificate, id proof, qualification certificate, etc.
- Submit the form when all data is filled.
NOTE: Applicants are not bound to send the print out of the application form to any concerned address.